Subject: Re: [Leica] New LUGger's gallery
From: Colin Sheehan <csheehan@spiderweb.com.au>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 17:19:09 +1000

Good stuff, Martin. It is always a bonus for us to be able to view the world
from another's eye
Now as for the "Artist's Statement". THAT's art! (That's art??) ;o)
Thank you
Col
Martin Howard wrote:
> I can hardly believe it myself, but amazingly enough, I've struggled
> with the development process, darkroom, scanner, and HTML editor long
> enough to produce a small virtual gallery.
> As will be painfully evident, all of the above won over me ;-)
> See it at: http://www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/vg/index.html
- --
Colin Sheehan
Cooran, Qld. Australia
csheehan@spiderweb.com.au
So Much to Do & So Little Time - http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/9254/
HMAS Kanimbla Photographic Cruise - http://members.xoom.com/ozcut/kanimbla.htm
Balkan Folk Music - http://www2.spiderweb.com.au/~csheehan
Woodford Folk Festival -
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/9254/woodford.htm

Real women don't have hot flushes, they have power surges.