Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: FS Leica P2002 Projectors
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 22:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 29 May 1999, Roger Beamon wrote:

> I  guess only time will tell.. Regardless, much as I would like a
> 2002, the interchangeability with the Kodak carousels is more
> important to me. Any corroboration on the story aaabout the new
> RT being made by Kodak to Leica specs?

Take a look at the picture of the Ektapro Kodaks  and see for yourself!

Lucian

PS The Geman kodaks  (I think they have discontinued the S-AV series when
they introduced the Ektapro) used to have the same type of illumination as
the P2002, but now I see it went back to the reflected  light idea.
What it curious is the fact that they don't trust their mirrors as they
used to do in the RT300 and Ektagraphics III latest(mirrors would only
rflect visible light and let infrared light through, to where the heat
filter is redundant). They do have a heat filter in Leica! they must be
afraid of  something! I bet the condenser is Leica though.