Subject: Re: [Leica] "demos"
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 08:01:12 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/99 6:10:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, cyberdog@ibm.net
writes:

<< So in the end, you might still end up with a refurbished item which is
 sold as "demo"... :-( >>

I just do not see the problem. Over the years I have bought many "demo" items
from Leica dealers. They all looked like new, worked like new and lasted like
new. The price was very good and they came with a warrantee. My folks on Ebay
are paying almost as much for "plain old used stuff."

Bob Figlio