Subject: Re : [Leica] Adjusting self-timer release stroke on M6, help needed
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 03:34:33 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 28/05/99 15:30:13  , vous avez écrit :

<< Hi LUGgers,

 I just get a self-timer for my M6. It is a mechanical self-timer
 from Hama, that works like a cable shutter.

 As I would avoid to break the shutter release of my M6,
 (BTW, is that possible ?)
 I wonder to how many millimeters I should adjust the
 release stroke of the self-timer ?

 In other words what is the length of
 the release path of a M6?

 I would really appreciate your help,

 XAvier. >>
Hello man,
Take a small pin the size of the hole in the shutter release . Then measure
how much you have to " penetrate" your M6 to make it smile !
Adjust your self timer at the same lenght and your ready to take a pic of
yourself ( smiling of course )
Sorry to be so erotic on the subject.
Jo Goodtimes