Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Friday
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 22:46:03 -0400

Back from the trip to Ireland. Got my first pics back from the noct.
Used all neg film so there is a lot of variance with the auto printing
by uncle Kodak but this lens is everything I hoped it would be.  I shot
quite a few frames in the pubs and the low light stuff just blew me
away.  Must admit, shooting at 1 or 1.4 after a Bemish or three, or a
few Irish single malts left something to be desired.  It's big and heavy
but considering I would have brought a F100 and some fast lenses it does
not seem that bad.
On to the latest in the weekly  'Make Vicki Happy And Get Rid Of Excess
Stuff'
project.  All include US shipping, or delivery to a pub in Ireland in a
few days.

Fogg Celia III.  New in Box. Olive and Chestnut $180.
Classic M or G  3 lens bag (just like the one that visited quite a few
Irish pubs)

Leica meter MR.  Chrome, works, not mint but very presentable $80.

Leica flash bracket.  Has about a 2" curved flash arm.  Very very nice,
   slight marks on the arm rotation screw.  $???

Hassy 57B Proxar .5 looks like new. Comes with front and rear caps, box,
and instructions.  $90.00

Metz 32 CT3, includes both the generic single pin shoe and the much
sought after SCA 351 Leitz shoe.  Not new, no box or instructions, but
in great shape.  Has TTL, M, and 3 A positions.  $85.00

Leica hood 12564 R50 2.0, 35 2.8.  As new. No box. $45.00

Leitz slide projector remote.  5 prong plug, forward/reverse and focus
control.
    used, not abused.  E. Leitz, Inc  Made in USA.  $35.00

Bill