Subject: Re: [Leica] - A LEGITIMATE LEICA QUESTION/(Want to buy...)
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 00:35:23 +0800

Bob Keene/Karen Shehade wrote:

> B.D. and all-
>
> sorry B.D.,  I've no info for you.....but,
> ontop of B.D. 's request, if any one has info regarding a Canon Serenar 28/
> f2.8 lens shade.....?
> Also a decent (read inexpensive) 21mm finder for a Kobayashi 21mm.....?
>
> thanks in advance

Bob,

Have you considered the Contax 21mm finder for the Biogon G 21/2.8?  A
Contax dealer may be able to order one for you and it should cost less
than $100.  I recall a fellow LUGger in Japan was offering bulk purchase
of this finder, but I have lost track of what came out of it in the end.

I will check if it is available separately here in Hong Kong.

Cheers,

Joseph