Subject: [Leica] SA 21mm F4 for sale
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:28:45 -0300

Jim:

I have a chance to get a 19mm at a good deal and want to sell my 21mm SA.
Do you think your daughter would be interested in it?  It is in ex- shape
with lots of brassing on the focusing ring, but optically and mechanically
fine.  It is three cam and comes with the hood, a generic cap, leica rear
cap, and a leica series 8/9 uv filter.  The lens came without a cap and
until I found one, the UV was used as a cap.  I also have a series 8 leica
circ pol that would fit the hood you had for the 60mm.  I want $600 for the
whole lot.

Regards,

Robert