Subject: Re: [Leica] studio outfit/portraitphotography
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 21:33:44 +0200

Dear Friends,

To share my experience in studio/portrait photography:

I bought a small second hand outfit in a professional shop here in Florence
composed of

2 x Multiblitz 200
1 x  Multibrlitz 400
for about 700$

one with an umbrella, one with a softbox, usually the third one I use for
the background, a nice little outfit which I use with my hasselblad and
leicas even in studio condition with 25/50 ASA film.
I have reach the point that this semi permanent set-up allows me to get all
my guests to model for me, including good old Tom Rapidwinder.

Ciao

Andreas