Subject: [Leica] Manuals and old books (was: Operating instructions for the IIIf)
From: Francisco.ACOSTA@DG3.cec.be
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 15:36:33 +0200

Doug,
That's a generous offer indeed, thanks a bunch!
If a may suggest something to all luggers in search of instructions, old books et alii, go to e-bay and check for current auctions in the brand you're interested in. I've just got the instructions for a recently purchased Contax IIIa (10$) and the Morgan and Lester's book "The New Leica manual" (12$). There are plenty of stuff at reasonable prices, IMHO.
As per the Leica brochures and instructions, our friend Erwin Puts has published a CD-ROM with hundreds of Leica manuals and leaflets from 1920-1965. Worth the money.
Francisco
Brussels