Subject: [Leica] Got my 6 FPS motor Drive
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:20:05 -0300

I got my six frames per second motor drive Friday.  While I wait for the R8
version, I have bought an used EOS 1n to for my sports photography using my
Leica lenses and the Leica to EOS adapter.  The new R8 drive is supposed to
be now rated at six frame per second and if it is as quick as this EOS, it
will be a great drive.  It may also be as expensive as a used EOS1 and
booster ;-)

Regards,

Robert