Subject: [Leica] Filter and shades
From: Jonas Andersson <mrp@home.se>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:18:49 +0200

I am a new user of Leica with an M6 and Summicron 50/2. I bought a HOYA UV(0)
together with the lens.

Now I am looking for some answers about:

Should I use my UV filter? Is there any recomendation, test results, best buy,
personal opinion...

I am not so happy about the built in shade for my new Summicron 50/2. Is it
possible to use other shades? Are square shapes better than my round built in
shade?

New and happy Leica-owner

Jonas Andersson