Subject: Re: [Leica] Happy Birthday Ted
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:25:59 -0400

Ted-
Happy Birthday to you, as well!
I will have to settle for some McCallans to toast this, your milestone on
the road to a fuller life!
And you have indeed made all our lives fuller with your wisdom, knowledge
and lore! It'll be nice when we've actually become Old Farts (many years
hence!), and can sit around the fire with our single malts and talk about
the good ole days!
Bask in the light!
Dan