Subject: Re: [Leica] Film recommendation needed
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 08:43:52 -0400

I second Pascals suggestion, and further, if you can get the newer Fuji
Superia 400, you will be very pleased with the results. better color than
the other older Fuji films and really fine grain!
In fact- all the superia filmas are nice- even the 800 Superia X-tra! Beats
the Fuji 800 pressfilm in everything including price!
Dan