Subject: [Leica] FS: HP PhotoSmart Scanner
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:04:36 -0400

For Sale: H-P PhotoSmart Scanner

This is a neat machine that scans prints up to 5x7, and 35mm filmstrips
and slides.  Works with Windows 95 or 98.  Never been used or installed.

SCANS:
*Color and B/W prints up to 5x7
*35mm slides
*35 mm B/W negatives
*35mm color negatives
*35mm film strips up to 4 images at a time

It includes the scanner, cables, SCSI card to install in the computer,
manuals and software.  You can find a review of this scanner at

http://www.halftone.co.uk/tech/filmscan/menu.htm

Also includes latest version of Microsoft Picture It! photo editing
software.  PC magazine rated this the best of the inexpensive image
editing
programs.

Why am I selling it?  My new computer is USB and I find the SCSI card
will not fit any of newer type expansion slots.  I have opened the box
and cannot return it to Office Depot because there is nothing wrong with
it.

Price when new:  $499.  Asking $199 and will include UPS shipping.

Call me at 561-732-6104 or reply via email if interested