Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V8 #97
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:00:38 -0400

Hans;
Your thinking is most rational! It is very rational to like the feel of a
certain piece of equipment and its characteristics! Thib Collins was
somewhat perplexed, it seems, to hear that I had sold my R7 and gotten
another SL! It is just that to me the SL works better, and I can use it more
comfortably.... I found that trying to move around the viewfinder, trying to
see all the displays, and the image, I was distracted from what I was
photographing!
If the M2s give you the desired results, and with less mental gyrations,
DON'T APOLOGIZE! You're certainly being rational- also, it seems you get the
images you want- very nice!
Dan