Subject: [Leica] RE Trip to Italy
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 11:14:02 +0200

I got carried away by the positive reports about the 21 asph, and traded my old SA. After 10 months, I was happy to find another SA 21/3,4 and traded the 21 asph with no regrets. I missed the compact size of the SA, and I really don't care if it is the 'second best' 21. I value compact size, ergonomics and handling very much, and I am very satisfied with the performance of the SA. I regularly use M:s without meter along with my M6:s, so the SA rests permanently on a M2 or M4.

My 35 was the old Summilux 35, non asph. Although I also have the Summicron asph, I felt that the older lens looked better on my M2. I also knew I was going to use small F/stops, so I would not see any difference in picture results.

Hans