Subject: RE: [Leica] Trip to Italy
From: "Andrew S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 23:14:51 -0400

Hans: I liked the 21SA shots the most and I saved the two. I am very fond of
this lens and thus hesitant to upgrade to the 21f2.8 asph. Did you use the
35f1.4 asph or its older brother?
On transatlantic flights Virgin has a little bit better reputation. Starving
the traveler on intraeuropean flights is the latest money-saving device by
airlines, already a standard practice inside the USA.

regards, Andrew Jordan