Subject: [Leica] Re: SV: I'm baffled
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:10:59 -0700

Thank you Hans. This is exactly the kind of answer I was looking
for.<br>
Jim<br>
At 08:00 PM 5/18/99 +0200, you wrote: <br>
&nbsp;<br>
I can only answer for myself. I prefer the SA 21 before the 21 asph
because of it's compact size, as well as I like the Ricoh 28 for the same
reason. Bodies with these lenses are very easy to pick up or drop into
the photo bag without fiddling. Earlier I used a Elmarit 28 (second
generation), and I can tell you that the Ricoh is as least as good, in
fact better on large openings.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
I decided for the Ricoh, that cost 1/3 of the Leica price, and invested
the saved funds in a trip to Italy for me and my wife.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>