Subject: [Leica] Minilux zoom (new?) black finish.
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:51:29 +0200

I read in a Leica leaflet that the new Leica minilux zoom
Black Titanium (Bogner) is covered with an exquisite matte
lustre anthracite finish, with extremely robust surface
treatment applied with a state-of-the-art high-tech process.

Is there any chance to see the Black M6TTL with the same
stronger finish ?
(I know that the M6 is not made with Titanium, nevertheless...)

Lucien