Subject: RE: [Leica] Photographers and marketing
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:02:09 -0700

That should have been shots......

- -----Original Message-----
From: Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) [mailto:peterk@lucent.com]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 1999 10:54 AM
To: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'
Subject: [Leica] Photographers and marketing

While I would not say she is at the top of my list, I do like some of her
images that are less avant-garde and more real.  Marketing is a big part of
notoriety these days, after all without marketing its hard to make money at
it.  But to each his own.  Personally, I like Avedon's portraits although
others say they are ridiculously simple, just shits of people in front of a
white wall photographed much like a mug shot.

Peter K