Subject: [Leica] Re: BIG Leica
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:13:01 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for your insights. The only problem I've encountered is accidental
exposure due to the VERY soft touch required to release the shutter. If the
50mm is as good as I want it to be, I'll use it a lot.

Anyone shot 35mm in these things?

Ken Wilcox

- ----
Davison Middle School                        preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>