Subject: [Leica] I know it can be done...
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 19:38:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gang,

I know this can be done...and some of you may already
know how to do it, but my knowledge of optics is quite
limited and I will need your help.

The problem:  When using my M6 with a 90mm lens, I
find the 90mm frame lines difficult to use.  Now,
there has to be some relatively easy way to increase
the size of the frame lines through the use of a
magnifier on the front, rear, or both view finder
lenses.

Or is it possible to has the frame lines adjusted
(re-aligned) by a knowledgeable Leica tech (factory
authorized or otherwise) so that, say the 50mm or 75mm
frame lines will be used for the 90mm lens?  I know
the "Official Leica Answer" to this question, I am
looking for the real-world answer.

Thanks,
Bill