Subject: [Leica] Was-Reassuring the public-Now=Bruce Davidson
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 16:26:06 -0700

>Check out Bruce Davidson's book "Central Park" (actually, I think I'll
>revisit it right now). He describes how he carries around a small
>portfolio of his work and shows it to people he's interested in or has
>photographed. It helps show his credibility. You might want to consider
>this as well as some of the other LUG member thoughts.
>--
>Carl Socolow
>
>http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/

Carl,

Thanks for the segue ............<G>

Rather than check out Bruce's book, why not drop by and talk to him in
person. (For 3 days!)

Please check out:

www.coupevillearts.org

and register for Bruce's workshop October 2-4. I will be assisting, and I
really do not want to be the only one in attendance using a silly little
camera without a flopping mirror.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA