Subject: Re: [Leica] My Credentials
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 23:10:01 -0400

Marc-
Aw Shoot! I was using you as sort of a rhetorical device.
I graduated from Guilford College in '72 with a BA in Sociology.... I said,
"I graduated!, Oh! Lawdy!)
And whilst I am off topic, what would be a good primer for learning to read
Biblical (Hellenic as opposed to Homeric) Greek?  I am fascinated by the
ancient world ( Just got "Ancient Greece- A Political, Social, adn Cultural
History" by Pomeroy, Burstein, et al.) and spend almost as much money on
books (acquired nasty habit) as I do on Leicas (another nasty habit).
Regardless, didn't mean to pull your chain!
Dan

BTW- for your list-
Just acquired another SL-Nr. 1202319 with 2 cam 50mm Summicron-R nr.2270550