Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica can't find the fault!
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 17:58:45 -0700

Doug,

If I might make one more suggestion . . .

I too have a 40 year old M2. About a month ago I sent it off to Sherry
Krauter at Golden Touch Camera Repair (Sherry often posts here). For a very
reasonable price, she gave it a complete tune-up and cleaning and replaced
the old, worn, brass strap lugs with newer and stronger steel ones.

The camera I received back is every bit as solid and dependable as my 2 M6
bodies and I wouldn't hesitate to use it under any conditions. I'm sure that
others will second my recommendation - Sherry does terrific work.

Bryan