Subject: [Leica] Voightlander finder?
From: "Isaac H Crawford" <eyes1@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 22:17:58 -0400

    On a whim, I picked up a Voightlander"Kontur" view-finder. It's an
opaque window with clear framelines for a 35mm lens. If you leave both eyes
open, you see the framelines floating in mid air... It has both infinity
markings and 3 ft markings... How accurate will these be on my M6HM? They
are certainly easier to see than the 35mm framelines in the HM... I'll have
to adapt to shooting with the hyperfocal distance, it could be quite a
change...

Isaac