Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Qualifications
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 19:32:23 EDT

Thanks for correcting my spelling the name of the testing lab.

No, I do not hold my self out as an expert in regard to lens testing as does
your hero.  Until his credentials are setforth and his methods of testing
lenses are disclosed, anyone is certainly entitled, and with good cause, to
question his subjective comments regarding the various lenses.

This idea that everyone is supposed to take someone's subjective comments as
the gospel reminds me of those who wanted to burn scientists who suggested
the world was round and the world was not the center of the universe.