Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC? Longevity of inkjet prints
From: "Steven L. Alexander" <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:46:47 -0400

> Kent,
>
> Prayer seems a good bet if you are so inclined. On a serious note, current
> inkjet technology (of which the Epson Photo is an example) is considered
> far from archival, with the life expectancy of a print being a couple of

There are now available both inks and papers for the inkjet printers with 70
year life spans. These products have almost the same archival quality as
silver prints. Luminos, I think that is one. There are inkjet email lists
like the LUG, without the#@%&***&@, that discuss the topic...sorry I do not
have the URL handy.

Steven