Subject: [Leica] Re: FOCOMETER (?)
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 06:50:49 -0400 (EDT)

I have and use one. I like it. For the sensor to show response to light
changes the meter must be set to auto. Then each time the left button is
pressed it will sample the light, with the recommended time appearing in on
the screen.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
Davison Middle School                        preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>