Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:31:56 -0400

Well, there isn't a web page per se, but there is a collection of photos
available for download/viewing at

http://members.xoom.com/bdcolen/

Some will load in a mercifully short period of time - other's will give you
a chance to enjoy that single malt, or brew a cuppa Leicachinno while
you're waiting. The collection is pretty eclectic- ranging from photos
taken at and around the funeral of my mother-in-law, to the Boston T
(subway), a fiddle club rehersal. All photos taken with an M6, most with a
35 ASPH summilux, most with XP2 Super. Scanned with an HP Photoscan. The
image quality isn't particularly great, but I will admit to liking some of
the images. More to come in the near future.

B. D.