Subject: RE: [Leica] Erwin has left the building...Kids at play!
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 07:49:32 -0700

Thank you David Almy, my sentiments exactly... after 200+ posts a day on
subjects I have no interest in, plus the incredible nastiness some of these
threads take on, I find I use the delete key the most.....Stop challenging
credentials and LISTEN to what others are saying..... there are some
excellent resources on this group, some of which ARE filled with hot air,
but occasionally there is a gem.,.....

Personally, there are some well respected names I won't read.... too much
cr#p and self indulgence... easier to use the delete key than argue with a
egomaniac.....but even then, they produce some gems... look for them instead
of mouthing off.....

Come on now all you LUGgers, be interesting and controversial, not nasty!
AND USE THE DELETE KEY!!!

Erwin, please come back.

Frank