Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: BOOWU-M copy stand
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 05:26:18 -0700

The BOOWU-M does work with rigid summicron if you have a UOORE/16508.  The
lens head on a 50DR as an example unscrews from the mounrt and screws into
the UOORE which is then mounted on the BOOWU.
I just acquired the UOORE, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.

At 10:02 AM 5/12/99 +0100, you wrote:

>What intrigues me further is that you would have thought the M version of
>this device would accept modern rigid M lenses without a problem.
>

>Thanks for the advice.
>
>Slan
>
>Alex
>
>Alex Hurst
>Cork Florists
>19 Winthrop St, Cork
>Republic of Ireland
>Tel: +353 21 270 907
>Fax: +353 21 271 248
>email: corkflor@iol.ie
>Website: http://www.flowerlink.com/corkflorists
>Home website: http://homepages.iol.ie/~corkflor/

Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane