Subject: [Leica] Comments on This List
From: "Jack F. Matlock" <jfmatlo@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:42:47 -0400

Since I have filtered out a couple of the least useful participants in this list, I may have missed some posts.  Nevertheless, some show up when people choose to comment on them.

I would like to say to the participants, however, that for me Erwin Puts' posts are among the few truly useful ones.  Without them, and the comments of a few other serious Leica users (like Tina, Ted, and 6 or 8 others), I wouldn't bother to subscribe at all.

This would be no loss to the group.  But I do recommend that those of us who are serious about our use of Leicas apply a filtering system to remove the insulting stuff that has no purpose other than boosting the ego of persons who have every objective reason to seek a boost.  What they need is a shrink, but they are seeking free therapy in demanding attention.  Like a spoiled three-year-old.

Taking ad hominem attacks seriously and replying to insulting questions is just not worth the time, unless you are getting paid.

Send idiot comments straight to the waste basket where they belong!

Jack