Subject: [Leica] A break from flames
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 23:33:06 +0200

Friends,

Can we please just get along and simply ignore the idiotic flaming? In
the last week I have seen the LUG from its best side (the many helpful
(do I need to mentiond details?).

On a brighter note, I had the pleasure of meeting yet another LUGger in
person today, Martin Howard, who stopped by Amsterdam on his way to
Boston. We had a nice walk in the city, I shot about 20 frames with my
M6, and Martin gave me the definitive explanation of the intricacies of
trimming film leaders before loading in a screw mount Leica. He
illustrated the technique brilliantly on a piece of paper in a bar in
the red light district.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman