Subject: [Leica] Lewis and Clark and other stuff
From: Jim Bauman <jbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:56:06 -0700

Marc writes...

>I will be shooting the Lewis and Clark trial with my four Leica M lenses...

Really? I didn't know they were even charged with a crime. Who's the judge?
Don't expect it to be as good as OJ though...

And I'm really happy that those black M2s arrived safe and sound. Enough
to get the old ulcers going again, eh Hans??!!

As for the rest of the posts I see lately ... I'm really amazed at the
number of little old ladies we have on this list with male given names.

Jim Bauman