Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Eudora filter lesson
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:11:24 -0400

I'll grant you that Jim make his living with and about computers, and I
only use them - poorly - as tools...but let me throw in a wee warning
before everyone goes filter-happy....I have been using Eudora to create
filters to trash repeat Email from anyone I get unsolicited junkmail
from...It works wonderully....BUT...Yesterday, while adding someone, I
wasn't paying attention and somehow set up a filter to delete any mail from
any one with any header including "from." Needless to say, I lost about 85
messages this a.m....;-} DOOH!....As the Sgt. used to say on Hill Street
Blues...."Be careful out there..."