Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Qualifications
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:55:10 -0800

Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:

> When someone is as condescending as Mr. Putz I generally like to know the
> qualifications of a person like this.

Peter,
If you think Mr. Putz is condescending, I think you should look in the
mirror and look up the term projection in a psychology book.  I'm not
sure what your goal is, but such ungentlemanly writings do little for
anyone, or solve anything.  There are ways to communicate which do not
incite defensive behavior.  As my father taught me (in his role of
journalist), there may be no absolute "truth," certainly no
ascertainable truth, only points of view.   Erwin's is one.  Yours,
obviously, another.  I have as many complains as complements for Leica.
Same for Nikon, Pentax 67 and Linhof.  And don't get me started on
Balcar.  Relax.  And let's explore things.  None of this is life and
death.

donal
- --
Donal Philby