Subject: [Leica] The Erwin Files
From: DAVE YODER <leica@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:56:32 -0700

I'm a bit surprised at the response to Bruce's question to Erwin. It
wasn't put rudely, and it's a pertinent question. I've accessed Erwin's
data several times, and I appreciate his work very much. At the same
time, I'd like to know the answer to that question too, though I think
it would take an extremely unexpected answer to call Erwin's data into doubt.

It's when someone developes a cult-like following of people who won't
tolerate even the mildest of questioning that I might get suspicious.

Dave Y.