Subject: [Leica] John Freeman (the photographer)
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:52:12 -0700

Hi,

I just picked up John Freeman's book "Practical Photography - How to get the
best picture every time"  and I'm curious if anyone is familiar with what
kind of equipment he uses.  The images inside vary a little bit but there
appear to be many "Leica-ish" photos among the group.  No indication is made
as to what was used, but I'd be interested if anyone knows.

Thanks,

James Burris