Subject: Re: [Leica] 19mm filters
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 07:23:21 +0100

Dave,
You need to find a competent camera mechanic who's not afraid of a
challenge.

I know a guy here in England, Malcolm Taylor, who would take that on, but
I'm sure someone over there would be game for it to. Maybe Sherry Krauter?
I don't know, but she's one of the most respected Leica experienced
technicians in the world.
Basically, if it's been made by someone, someone else can take it apart,
all you've got to do is decide whether the cost will be worth it.

best regards,
Jem