Subject: Re: [Leica] DHL-a calculated risk?
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:18:44 -0800

Hans Pahlen wrote:

> When I asked DHL where the real package was, the said they did not know, because their computers can't give that information...

If insured, at least you might get replacement value of the Ms.  If it
were photos that were lost, they only give you a couple rolls of
unexposed film--insurance or no.

I've been trying to find clients who want to sign contract for big
dollars each year--but I will only agree to the contract if I can make
sure they won't need any photos that I would actually have to take.  Or
if they do actually need photos, then I'd jack up the price for the next
year.  Hey, it works for insurance companies, doesn't it?

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego