Subject: Re: [Leica] Gang of Five
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 21:32:27 -0400

Yes, well maybe I did get a little impatient with all the silly foofoorah
that I have seen in the week that I have been a member/guest of the LUG
list. But I for one signed on to try to learn something things about Leicas.
I am a 30 year plus cinematographer/photographer who works with Arri's,
Aatons, Eclairs, Nikons and have just rescued my black M2 from the bottom of
the closet where it has been hiding for the past 15 years.
Steve LeHuray
Annapolis, MD