Subject: [Leica] Re: On-camera flash
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 23:08:01 +0200

Tom,

I have a better one. In 1986 I went to photograph Halley's Comet. I lived in
north Florida at the time, and my spot was a nature reserve called Paynes
Prairie, well away from city lights. There I saw several people taking pictures
of the comet with P&S cameras and their built-in flashes. I could not bring
myself to point out to them that the comet was millions of miles away and
invite them to compare that to the likely range of their flashes...

Nathan

TEAShea@aol.com wrote:

> I think my favorite were all of the tourists at the Grand Canyon - early in
> the morning - standing at the edge of the canyon and using their on-camera
> flashes to light the canyon.
>
> Tom Shea

- --
Nathan Wajsman