Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 90 APO origin and other trivia
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 10:13:29 -0700

Ken Wilcox wrote:

> Ted:
>
> This is why filters were invented!
>
> Ken Wilcox
>

> >Is anyone else getting a feeling we are being had here by snip

I saw Matrix last night and in the beginning there was a scene where
Keenu Reeves (George Reeves son:)) is being interviewed by a guy across
the table and the guy didn't like what he was getting from Keenu so he
made skin grow over his mouth so he had no mouth. Keenu was not happy at
all about this as he wanted to call his lawyer. They had to hold him
down. Me, I'd be partial to pulling out Marshal McCluen out from behind
the point of purchase in the movie theater line to bolster my argument.
"You know nothing about my work sir!"
Mark :-) Rabiner