Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V8 #68
From: getrichkwik@webtv.net (ED Cherney)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 08:52:02 -0400 (EDT)

Eric Welch wrote...
- ----
Friends, and others:
I have decided that for the time being, I'm getting off the Leica list.
Nobody has driven me away. I'm too stubborn for that. Some people have
been asking when I have time to make pictures. Well, I do work 40 hours
a week!
Well, that's not quite accurate. If anyone is driving me away, it's me.
I don't like the tone I've been taking on so many of my posts. For that
I apologize. It's not like me when I'm face to face with someone. I
think the pressure of the job hunt, and the frustration with the way
email works, I let things get to me that I wouldn't in analog life.
I'm going to take some time off to broaden my horizons. Maybe shoot some
more. Maybe join a Zen list or something and meditate to a level of
calmness that when I come back, I'll be more reasonable and less
strident in my tone.
Whatever. It's been a fun couple of years, guys and gals.
And whenever there's a new development (lens, body, whatever) let me
know, please! (My LFI subscription ran out.)
And private email is most welcome!
Eric Welch
- ----
Hey Eric...I understand how things can get rough like you say. I quit
another Forum (not Photography) for the very same reasons that you
outlined.

However...I've got the perfect solution for you...in all
seriousness...Go to a Professional Hypnotist to relieve the
pressures...and Learn Self-Hypnosis t Learn To Relax at will.

Take it from a retired from practice Professional Cerified
Hypnotherapist & Stage Hypnotist...it works!...Now...watch the little
ball swiging back-and-forth..."You are gettting sleeepy..." (are you
asleep yet?)...hah...ED.