Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V8 #65
From: getrichkwik@webtv.net (ED Cherney)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 01:09:42 -0400 (EDT)

Ted Grant wrote...
- ----
"Hey cool by me. Heck I don't really care if it goes on for weeks,
months or years. I'm easy going and some of it is interesting with new
folks online."
- ----
Hey...I JUST NOW...happened to think of something...so I grabbed me
Dad's ole Kodak box camera I useta used back in the early forties...went
outdoors...peeked down into that little viewing window on
top...and...guess WHAT?...

They DID have AutoFocus back then!...cuz everythin' looked in focus to
me...ED.