Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R coupling rings
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 15:34:08 -0700

Pascal,

We were talking about M coupling rings - not R. I've never seen an M
coupling ring (don't know the number offhand) that has a divider in the
middle - but there certainly could be one that I haven't seen. They also
won't work with all lens combinations. So, as I said in my previous post,
I've had great results simply gluing single rear caps together back to back.

Bryan