Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V8 #63
From: getrichkwik@webtv.net (ED Cherney)
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 16:50:57 -0400 (EDT)

Greg Locke wrote...
- ----
"I bet much of the great baseball shots were done with speed graphics.
Or Rolleiflexes. Where's you reflexes? Turn those lasers off; go with
the force!!! High-speed rewinding? Where's your other camera? You know,
the one with the COLOR film in it!!
Mark :-) Rabiner Wroupht! Wroupht! (Dinosaur sound)"
- ----
Hi Greg...
You win MY "bet"!...I shot a lot of great football photos with my
trusty-ole 4x5 Speed Graphic...which were published in Newspapers and
School Yearbooks...

Sharp as a tack...using the pre-focused (hyperfocal) Zone System...also
with my Rollei TLR camera...Thanks for the Memory!...ED.