Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F-803
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 09:58:17 -0700

Jim Laurel wrote:

> I must second the opinions shared by Jorg and Hans.  I had been using a
> Billingham 225 for my usual M outfit, and had become dissatisfied with the
> way it is designed.  The Billingham has so many zippers & flaps, that I
> found it hard to work from.  Plus, getting an R body in there with 80-200
> was well nigh impossible.

Looking my friends new Domke very small black bag last night (which we
ran through the wash) we were discussing how the Billinghams are like
Domke's only classed up too much. Too conspicuous! That is a main reason
why I think Domke's have got the pro market zippered or velcroed up. Me,
I like Lowepros; less room because of the padding but I tend to bump
into things. Do they make a photo helmet?
Mark Rabiner