Subject: SV: [Leica] Domke F-803
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 18:14:42 +0200

Jorg, there is a solution for this. I took two regular back lens caps, and
glued them together back to back. This is fine for all current lenses.
I also use a special variant for my SA 21: I drilled a hole in a lens cap,
large enough for the SA, and then I glued a Nikon lens cap on top. Then a
regular cap back to back to the Nikon. Then som elecrical tape around the
whole thing.

/Hans